Saturday, January 22, 2011

To All Desperate Souls

To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you 


[Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan]




Hi Fellas !


        Honestly, the above extract really describes things happened once in my life. During those time there seem to be no way out for me. Well, I could be categorized as one of those desperate souls.  I believe that I am not the only one having this kind of problem. Some of you guys out there might be having the same kind of problem, or even worse.  However, I am here to tell you that I made it through those tough time. I am going to share with you the thing that you should do during this trial time. The tip comes form my very own experience. I do hope that no matter how severe your problems are you can make it through everything, just like me.


        The most important thing that  you need to do is thinking positive. You must have faith that there will be a solution for your problems. I do not promise you that just by thinking positively you, somehow, will be able to solve your problems. I am telling you now, something like that is just impossible and it will never happen! 


        "Then, how does thinking positive help?"


        When you think positively, you are actually motivating yourself. As the saying goes "I can when I think I can". When you say to yourself that you can do it, you are assuring yourself that you can do it. This will give you back your mental strength that most of the people lose during their tough times. The idea is something like you are hypnotizing yourself. By keep thinking positive, your spirit and confidence will gradually build up. 


        When you are mentally back at your normal stage everything should be easier for you. You will be able to think clearly and logically. These are the kind of thinking that is required to solve your problems. I have a psychological principle that is called WIRO. WIRO stands for "What's Inside Reflected Outside". When your mind is filled with positive ideas it will be reflected through your attitude and actions. Actions will change reality. In short, what is inside your mind determined reality.




Finally, I hope that this tip will be helpful to you all!

















No comments:

Post a Comment